Frequently Asked Questions
What is Quartz?
What are the advantages of Quartz?
• Direct Importer Of Natural Stone & Quartz
• One Stop Shop For All Your Home Improvement Needs
• Our Pricing Is Suited To Meet A Wide Varity Of Budgets
• Available in 30 patterns featuring the industry’s most natural-appearing finish
• Non-porous and requires no sealing
• Lustrous surface requires no conditioning or polishing
• Heat, bacteria and stain resistant
• Chip and scratch resistant
• Easy to maintain and clean (mild soap and water)
• Safe — tested and certified by the National Sanitation for Food Safety
and Food Contact under the NSF 51 Certification
• Backed by a Commercial 10-Year Limited Warranty
• Backed by a Residential Lifetime Limited Warranty
• GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
• GREENGUARD for Children & Schools
No other surface can match the combination of all these benefits. Quartz is designed for high-traffic areas such as offices, banks, hotels and restaurants, where applications can also include walls, reception areas, serving areas, table tops, staircases and much more.
What is Granite?
Granite is one of the most frequently used stones for countertops because of it’s durability and strength. It is made up of Feldspar, Quartz and Mica. Granite is the most common rock found on the earth’s crust and comes in a variety of colors, thus making it a popular choice for consumers. Because Granite is a porous rock it does need to be sealed and we recommend yearly maintenance to keep your countertop in the best condition.